Free Shipping On Everything

Sprouts is coming to Lynnwood!

I am so excited to share the news with you guys: Sprouts is coming to Lynnwood this February! 

If you aren’t familiar with Sprouts Farmers Market, it is a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices. Sprouts offers a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, meat and seafood, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers' growing interest in health and wellness. 90 percent of their 19,000 products are natural or organic while the other 10 percent of products cater to the more mainstream consumer. Roughly 2,400 of the products offered are Sprouts Brand products which meet strict ingredient standards while delivering exceptional taste and value. 

  

There are over 310 Sprouts locations coast to coast, making healthy eating affordable to so many. This will be the second location in Washington state; there is also one in Mill Creek. This new location is over 30,000 square feet and will add approximately 140 new full and part-time career opportunities to the area. 

I am most excited to check out their unmatched produce selection. On average their produce prices are 20 to 25 percent below traditional supermarkets. That really adds up over time and you guys know how much I love saving money! They also have a Market Corner Deli with prepared entrees and sides, a salad bar, soup, fresh sushi (my favorite!) and juice as well as made-to-order sandwiches (starting at $3.99); I will definitely have to try those out!

 Be sure to follow along with Sprouts Farmers Market on social media to hear more about what they have to offer! I've included their handles below:

o    Twitter: @sproutsfm 

o    Instagram: @sprouts 

o    Facebook: www.fb.com/sproutsfarmersmarket  

For more information on Sprouts Farmers Market and the address of their soon to be Lynnwood location, visit their website here: https://www.sprouts.com/store/wa/lynnwood/lynnwood/

Have you been to, or do you frequent, Sprouts Farmers Market? What should I be sure to grab while I'm there? I am so excited to check it out next month!

Thanks for stopping by; hope your day is fab! 

xo

Haley


Leave a comment